Unleashing the Power of Diversity
– How to Open Minds for Good
By Bjørn Z. Ekelund
Publisher: Routledge (UK and USA)
– the world's leading academic publisher in the Humanities and Social Sciences.
One of the 10 best HR books of 2019 according the reputable Bamboo HR.
The tool and approach presented in the book, the Diversity Icebreaker (DI), has been successfully applied across 75 countries and with 400,000 participants. The book shows how to break down barriers and provides a new way to conceptualise diversity across various boundaries, allowing for trust and unity to form and creating a pathway for improving communication, using DI.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Introduction: Diversity Icebreaker´s potential of doing Good
- Red, Blue and Green and Diversity Icebreaker: The evolution from underlying principles
- Communication models
- On the power of reflexivity
- A deeper look at the scientific disciplines and professional cultures
- Ethno-geographical cultural differences
- Promoting Green creativity and innovation
- Promoting Blue efficiency
- Promoting Red collective identity and trust
- Dignity and personal development
You can f.ex. place your order at Amazon or as extra material when you order Diversity Icebreaker material here
NOTE: The book can also be ordered as an ebook.