Only English, Norwegian and Danish, so far. But this will gradually increase to 19 languages which are available in the paper solution.
It can be used on mobiles, tablet or PC/Mac – in real time during the workshop or beforehand. The scores are calculated automatically at the end and presented graphically (as you can see below). The primary preference is the colour you score highest. Avarage is 50. From there, respondent also gains access to additional, online information – an alternative to the Profile Folder.
When is the online version a better choice?
The paper questionnaire remains the “go-to” option in most contexts, but the online version is a better choice when:
- you conduct a virtual workshop where participants do not meet face-to-face
- your organization/client expects a digital solutions (e.g. for environmental reasons)
- you want a response format and presentation of the profile that is simpler and more visual.
- participants have good internet connection and PC, tablet or smartphone available.
- you must get started immediately and can not wait for physical delivery.
Read about more possibilities on this page.
The participants will be presented with their profile in this way:
The pricing for the online version is the same as for the paper materials. You can order the online version in the order page: www.divorder.com
How do the online version works?
Go here to learn more.