Who is this webinar for?
Facilitators, consultants, leaders and HR-professionals who use the Diversity Icebreaker and seek to increase participants’ learning with the Premium add-on.
Piotr Pluta - MSc in Psychology, is the Managing Director responsible for consultancy in Human Factors. Piotr has almost a decade’s worth of experience in facilitating Diversity Icebreaker workshops and related train-the-trainer programs. He has often supported clients and helped them deliver successful F2F and virtual workshops. Piotr is also involved in many of our R&D projects and delivers consultancy in the areas of communication, trust building, cross-cultural work and diversity management.
Introduction to Premium
- what is the DI Premium add-on?
- idea behind and new possibilities
- practical application with the DI online questionnaire
Premium as an add-on to standard DI workshop
- increasing participants’ insight and reflection
- ideas for focused self-development activities
- individual learning about the colours’ application in team, communication, conflict management, etc.
Extended use of Premium in addition to the standard workshop
- in longer (1/2 or whole day) workshops
- in pre- and follow-up work to the DI workshop
- case and examples of group activities and reflection questions
- asynchronous group work
Premium and new application areas
- recruitment, selection, and on-boarding
- individual competence development
Date and time
November 17th, 2022, at 03:00-04:00 PM CET.
As the seminar approaches you will receive a link to Zoom. We use passwords to increase the security of the service.
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The webinar is free of charge.