Trust, Psychological Safety and Stress.
Bjørn Z. Ekelund - creator of the Diversity Icebreaker® – used by more than 300 000 respondents in more than 75 countries. One of the most renowned and established experts in Norway within the fields of collaboration, team development, communication in team and management across functional roles and cultural diversities. In more than 30 years Bjørn has been leading management consultancies and as an external consultant he has delivered more than 1000 consultants engagement in more than 20 countries.
Bjørn started his research on trust in 1997 and today he is a member of the Trustworthiness Research Alliance: www.trustworthiness.ca. Psychological safety has been a topic for Diversity Icebreaker research in Middle East since 2016. Stress has been an important element in his consultation both for individuals and organisations.
Piotr Pluta MSc in Psychology, is the Managing Director responsible for consultancy in Human Factors. Piotr has supported our clients with tips and help both prior and during their virtual DI use. Piotr is also involved in many of our R&D projects and delivers consultancy in the areas of communication, trust building, cross-cultural work and diversity management.
Red, Blue and Green – Trust, Psychological Safety and Stress.
Do you wonder what are Red, Blue and Green perspectives and preferences on trust, psychological safety and stress? We have lectured on these issues for years. But, our experiences with Diversity Icebreaker seminar has made us realize that dialogues in mono-coloured and multi-coloured groups have a much stronger learning effect. It is more fun than listening to lectures, too.
We have this year developed three 11 question questionnaires that can be added when participants answer the online version of Diversity Icebreaker. The results can be shown immediately in ordinary seminars as well as in webinars. The group answers on each question illustrates colour specific perspectives and preferences. Here you can see some examples:
In seminars and in organisations the results can be applied for individual and collective learning. The in-depth learning emerges when participants are distributes in mono-coloured group as well as when the different colour-groups share their results. We will illustrate this in three different webinars dedicated to each of the modules:
The structure of the webinars is a blended asynchronous and synchronous learning process.
- When you register you will receive an invitation to a Diversity Icebreaker scoring pluss 11 questions on either trust, psychological safety or stress. You will receive your Red, Blue and Green scores and information about the colours. You will not receive any feedback on the content specific questions.
- In the webinars we will start by giving background information on the content specific subject; either trust, psychological safety or stress.
- Participants are distributed in mono-coloured groups to elaborate specific questions of interest.
- The results from the mono-coloured groups are shared
- Everyone is involved in a collective dialogues about what they learned by listening to the other groups.
- Summary of the content specific work will be sent to each participant with expert comments the week after.
Content specific questions and dialogues
The Trust questions focuses on what behaviors are seen as trustworthy. The dialogues will be on how this is enacted in practice.
The Psychological safety questions focus on what is important for you in order to feel safe to give your true opinion. In the dialogues participants is invited to share and learn from their own experiences on positive and negative contributions to psychological safety.
The Stress questions identify what is perceived as stressful. The dialogues will be on how to cope with the most important stress-factors.
DATE AND TIME
- Trust: Tuesday 27th Oct. 2020, at 02.00 – 03.30 PM CET
- Psychological Safety: Tuesday 3rd Nov. 2020, at 02.00 – 03.30 PM CET
- Stress: Thursday 12th Nov. 2020, at 02.00 – 03.30 PM CET
The webinars are economically supported by “Innovation Norway” in a research project on Diversity Icebreaker feedback and sustainability.
Please register by sending an email to email@example.com and state which of the three webinars you want do attend (virtually).